- OLOy brand of Taiwan
- 1 x 8GB DDR4 2666Mhz Desktop Ram
- Popular with good reviews on Amazon
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Compatible with Intel and AMD
- 100% Burn-In Test
- Multi-Platform Burn-In Test
- Adoption of original chips
- Approve by Leading MB Manufacturers
- Unique Semiconductor Equipment Chips Sorting Technology
Running at Slower (non Advertised speed) ?
Whenever you insert RAM that’s advertised with faster-than-standard speeds (e.g.
above 3000MHz), just head to the BIOS and enable XMP to ensure that RAM
is actually running at those speeds. While it’s simple, it’s easy to
miss–especially if you’ve never heard of XMP and don’t know you need to perform this extra step.
Otherwise, for reasons your system might boot at the standard speed of SPD.
(2133MHz/2400MHz in normal case of DDR4 memory, shown as
1066.7MHz/1200MHz in CPU-Z ).
How to enable XMP ?
- Enter the UEFI/BIOS setting menu.
- Enable XMP and choose the profile.
- Save and restart your computer.
*Your Motherboard should be compatible / support XMP